The Facebook meme I liked so much I brought it to the blog (with some edits)
1. i think my preference for vinyl and mp3 is probably as accurate a metaphor for me as there could be.
2. i think my Meyers-Briggs type is ENTP but you could probably sub anything with -N-P, and it would be accurate.
3. i think i used to think e.e. cummings was stupid for not capitalizing his name. until i understood.
4. i think i’m much more sensitive to caffeine than i used to think
5. i think giving up pork chops was much easier than i thought it would be.
6. i think the only brand name i swear by is adidas.
7. i think 63% of my non socks-and-drawers wardrobe is from the thrift store.
8. i think i have two staggering data recovery projects that probably won’t get done because it’s too expensive.
9. i think i understand string theory better than i understand XXs.
10. i think i may wind up back in the classroom before it’s over.
11. i think i will never be inured to heartbreak by the Eagles.
12. i think it would be impossible for me to fully defect to another team, but the Stillers are tryin hard to get me. Black coach too?
13. i think i should be able to wear red by now.
14. i think i may wind up buying some expensive lotion this winter.
15. i think that as long as i hafta shoot up, 31 gauge 5/16 needles w/ the silicone coating are about as good as it gets.
16. i think i will not be shooting up forever.
17. i think i should stop fronting and really learn how to play this bass.
18. i think i don’t have enough faith in coincidence to be a materialist.
19. i think i should figure out why i haven’t slept well since Mike Tyson won the heavyweight belt.
20. i think i have too many books.
21. i think i really miss drinkin orange juice.
22. i think the adidas robe is inevitable.
23. i think i will never buy another gateway computer.
24. i think i will be attempting another century ride before the decade is over.
25. i think the Butterscotch scar still don’t tickle when it’s pressed.
25+1. i think i enjoy circumlocution and obfuscation far, far too much.